First connection between one of the new WIFI relay boards and the power supply board. Well – it didn’t take long until the bridge rectifier ends up its life in a little smole cloud. OK – there is no problem – only improvements! I replaced it by a new one with higher load.

The change of the seetings turned out to be a little difficult. I didnt get it working with my smartphone. So I had to take my laptopn instead. I swicthed the WIFI board from being an accesspoint to a server in order to get it integrated into my local area network. That worked fine.

Somehow the board got damaged, because some of the relais are able to get turned on, but not off anymore. So I guess something is broken. Luckely I ordered three WIFI relay boards. So I will replace the board with the next days and give it a trial again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *